Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for mobile equipment dealers in Queensland area

Simpson ยท 2013-03-22 12:03

Can any of the Australians on here recommend any mobile truck equipment dealers? I'm looking for a hydraulic or engine driven air compressor, possibly a multi function unit like the enpak; or something like the miller trailblazer air pak. I'm thinking something near Brisbane if possible but it can be elsewhere. Maybe some full truck body builders... I've noticed Amplus Group but I'm not sure where they are located.

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2013-03-22 19:26

    I have no connections with this company, but a quick search found these guys - http://www.mobileenergyaustralia.com.au/contact-us They are located in Brisbane. Amplus is located in Sydney. (900kms south) These types of set ups, hyd driven compressors etc, which are very common in USA & Canada, are not so common here. I guess the mining boom has seen them develop their market here. Hope this helps :drinkup

  2. #2Simpson2013-03-25 15:56

    Thanks, Alrman. What kinds of compressors are more typical for your area?

  3. #3alrman2013-03-25 16:53

    Recipricating piston type is most common. Various makes & engines are available, petrol /diesel, some with electric start & the old pull cord sample from one company - http://www.pilotair.com.au/Products/ReciprocatingAirCompressors/PetrolDieselDriven.aspx It all depends on budget, & your equipment air consumption, these will operate most tools.