Good Day to all: I am looking to find a modeler who would be interested doing some work for Peerless. Specifically, I am looking for someone who can: 1) Put together some of the Peerless AMT 1/25th scale Road Runner logging trailer kits on top of a Kenworth T-800 tractor. Painted and looking as realistic as possible. 2) Work with us to make up some other current model logging kits for trade shows. Quad logger, B-Train, etc. it could also be 1/25th scale, but could be larger scale. It must have a scaled T-800 as well. We would supply drawings, photos, CAD models, etc of the current models to help with this. The current forestry models can be seen on our web site at: http://www.peerless.ca/trailers/category/forestry.php I am not sure of the quantities yet. It would depend on the pricing. If you are interested in a project like this, please touch base with me at: [email protected] Thank you Andy McEachern Peerless
Andy, I sent you RCP 57 email address, not sure how busy he is but he can make most anything, and do a great job of it.
Move this thread to Models and Miniatures