Hi, looking for Pel-Job EB 30.4 manuals. can't find anywhere, getting desperate. any ideas?
Good day We have some parts of information on the Perl Job EB if you can be specific email me I will try to help you. Kind regards Uffex
Hi! can I send you a PM?
Good day Didzisk By all means I am sure it will come of use. Kind regards Uffex
sorry, I misread first message. about Pel-Job EB 30.4 - I need to replace rotary manifold seals, any info about part numbers (so seal kit could be ordered) or the correct procedure of doing that maintenance work would help greatly. Symptoms - when just one of the tracks is engaged, the excavator is moving weak/slow. when both tracks are engaged, no matter in which configuration, both final drives are working fine. it's like hydraulic old is leaking from high to low pressure section inside the center joint. when both sections are pressurized, the problem disapears.