Looking for a ***** sawmill 00 or 01; Will look at other manufactures of equivalent size. This will be an Amish run sawmill, so no hydraulics or electrical. I will by a unit with or without power, but I want a complete mill with really good mechanical components. We will primarily be cutting crossties. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Shawney [email protected]
I have run a Hudson for almost 10 years now, mine is a smaller one, oscar28 model, I really enjoy using this machine and have had great service from it. I have built a few garages 2 stall and bigger, a 2 story house, cottages, decks, small farm barns, chicken coups, and so on. IMHO the most important part of the mill is to keep up with maintenance which includes a sharp blade(most important).
The Erie area ussually has one in the craigslist. Try Pittsburgh, meadville, Erie, Twin tiers. Also try Pennswoods.net