Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking For Scrapped Hitachi EX50URG!

bp rockfinder ยท 2021-08-12 15:05

Need a lower roller for my rubber tracked ex50 urg. Hitachi# 9087950! Anyone know of any good scrap yards for H. Equip?

Replies5
  1. #1Master Link2021-08-16 21:55

    Have you checked on the cost of a new one? I'll look and see what I can find when i get back to work tomorrow.

  2. #2bp rockfinder2021-08-18 08:00

    Yes. I did buy a new one 6 months ago, but now it is on back order! Things in this world have really changed for the worse in the last yr or so... There is a company in the UK which seems to have one and even with shipping the cost is better than the JD dealer. I am going to check the measurement specs they sent, but it doesnt seem to be a match. Do you have any rollers for that (Hitachi EX50URG) ?

  3. #3Master Link2021-08-18 13:28

    Well I am surprised as that number doesn't come up in our system. Did they give you the bolt hole pattern of the roller? If so post it and i'll see if I can match it up to something.

  4. #4bp rockfinder2021-08-18 16:29

    May I have your email or cell # so I can send a schematic pic with dimensions?

  5. #5Master Link2021-08-20 15:58

    You can email me at jscott at trekdirect.com. No spaces and use @ instead of at. I don't want it coming up as a live email addess.