Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for seal kit/info on a Hyco 2 stage hydraulic cylinder off of an Athey PR-621

621_Rocker ยท 2011-04-26 16:01

I have an Athey PR-621 which I am looking for a seal kit or specifications on the lift cylinders. The lift cylinders are 2-stage which are made by Hyco which I have contacted. They stated to me that they have discarded all information on much of their older products. Does anyone have any information on these cylinders? The tag on them says part # C9101 06 200 DAT and they give a serial number on one of them as 20431 430.

Replies3
  1. #1OMB2011-05-22 13:33

    Hercules Hydraulics in Florida has supplied every seal I have ever needed. They used to be very helpful even with single item sales.

  2. #2Dualie2011-05-23 01:08

    i use the seal connection in San Leandro, CA same story every oddball seal i have ever needed

  3. #3621_Rocker2011-05-29 03:01

    Thank you very much. I appreciate your replies.