Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for some carburetor info for a Michigan 75A loader

vanillagorilla ยท 2013-05-21 10:53

My father left me a Michigan 75A loader with the gas Waukesha 190GLB engine in it. The carburetor is shot and I am looking for a replacement. It is a Zenith but I do not believe it is the correct Zenith carb for the engine. The bolt holes have been wallowed out to make it fit and it is bigger than the butterfly for the govenor. I have cleaned it up, but cannot find a number for it. I have a parts manual for the loader, but all it gives me is a part number 940177 for the carb. I know the zenith numbers have been changed several times since this manual was printed and hoping someone on here has a new part number for a replacement carb. The intake bolts are 2 3/8" apart and the carb venturi is 1 1/4" if that helps. I have seen a few other posts on here about these loaders so hopeing to find some help. Thanks guys.

Replies0

No replies yet.