Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking For Some Mid 1990’s Case Excavator Interior Parts 9020B-9050B Models

TCat · 2026-04-30 08:45

Does anyone happen to have a mid 90's Case (or Linkbelt Quantum series) 9020B, 9030B, 9040B or 9050B sitting around that they would want to sell some interior parts from? I'm looking for the lever knobs from the armrests, a set of foot pedals for the travel sticks, the knobs that go on top of the travel sticks, maybe a right side armrest assembly Ect. I'd be willing to drive and pull the parts myself depending on how far you are from south Alabama. Thanks in advance. T

Replies3
  1. #1Universal Parts2026-05-01 03:21

    Please send me photos of the old parts: the foot pedal of the travel lever and the knob at the top of the travel lever. This will allow me to determine if they are compatible with the aftermarket.

  2. #2TCat2026-05-01 08:02

    I don’t have the original parts, that’s why I’m trying to source them. They are missing from a machine I recently purchased. If you have aftermarket travel stick knobs available let me know the bolt and thread sizes you have and I can figure out if they will fit. None of the aftermarket knobs I see seem to list the bolt and thread pitch they are made to fit. Thanks

  3. #3Universal Parts2026-05-01 08:31

    This isn't all the models I have in stock. You should take a photo of the cab and circle the parts you're missing. This will help me understand which parts you're missing and the dimensions of the mounting bolts, so I can match the right model from the warehouse.