Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for trench boxes

xterrahawk ยท 2009-06-19 02:16

hey guys im looking for model tranch boxes. ive seen pictures of them but ive looked everywhere and i cant seem to find anything. If any of you guys know where i can get them please let me know thank you

Replies10
  1. #1CM19952009-06-19 09:14

    From www.machinerytrader.com - http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...T-SHORE&GUID=FD8B676DB48C4EF1923B7F4984CE4966 Check around in the "Other Equipment" Section at the bottom of the list, there should be a few more makes and types there.

  2. #2xterrahawk2009-06-19 13:16

    CM1995 thank you for the fast responce but i was looking more or less in the lines of miniature trench boxes to add to my collection of construction equipment. like this one http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/reddudeguy/dioram040.jpg (picture url was taken from another website all credit to its original creator)

  3. #3D5G2009-06-19 21:46

    Steel City made some, try eBay. I haven't made one for a while, but they take some time to make yourself. Im sure someone could build you one for around 50 bucks, if I wasn't busy right now, i'd try my hand at making a few.

  4. #4CM19952009-06-20 01:09

    ointhead Well I should have looked at what forum it was in. Maybe the link could be used to research the authenticity of the scale model version.

  5. #5CAT D9H2009-06-20 16:18

    Head over to DHS and scroll down the home page to the comming soon section , Steel city has some on the way , they aint cheap though

  6. #6xterrahawk2009-06-20 18:05

    thanks guys ...yeah i no they are a little pricy i think im going to attempt to make one myself and see how it comes out thanks once again

  7. #7hummer132009-06-26 17:21

    I sell them for $20 apiece. Just let me know the size you are looking for jaynikl.piczo.com Jason

  8. #8Speedpup2009-06-28 08:22

    cool site

  9. #9hummer132009-06-28 10:08

    Thanks I plan on updating it in a few days. I am adding more CC6800 pics Jason

  10. #10Jdigger41302010-08-12 23:43

    I have four trench shields made by Reuhl die cast . If you still want one contact me