hello folks, I am looking for a used middle idle rollers for cat 613 sn 72m1363 the part number is 8J8170 or the new revised number is 3G3782 need the roller and shaft all together. in the Dallas Texas area any suggestions?
Nothing in Texas but: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partssearch.aspx?PartNum=8j8170&btnPartSearch=Search&PST=Starts
Yes sir. I tried all 3. Called. Emailed. When they went and checked. They do not have any in stock. I have since removed a half link and the single middle idler. At least now my chains are tight and the flight travel is even an level. For a farm scrape I think it will be ok. I am still looking for the idler.
offroadequipment.com
https://www.offroadeq.com/
ill look at shop tomorrow we have a junk one engine blew up ..ill check my serial number to yours see if it fits and take pics it I think its worth a damn
anything else you need if its able to swap ...I have links and half links brand new fuel filters and air filters...old stock but still good
I would think so. My dash is in pitiful shape. Tach doesn't work and such. I plan n making a different dash. But could use a good tach and cable. Is it permissible to pm you an email address?
[email protected] use this one and ill reply with work email
Mark the middle rollers are new just rusty ...My Boss said he had all new chains and rollers ,paddles replaced and back machine out the door and it blew motor ..I have pics The tach is as he remembers doesn't work but doesn't know if or what happened to it ...pics of it too with dash