Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking to buy a mech.thumb

danhoe ยท 2009-05-09 13:18

I have a Linkbelt 2800Q with a hyd. quick disconnect on the machine, I am looking for input on a brand name of mech. thumb to put on the machine. Thanks, Digger

Replies4
  1. #1dirthog282009-05-09 16:24

    "Rockland" We've got a couple of mechinal thumbs on our machines and the rockland is the best and heavyduty. Our clearing contractor uses rockland everyday and beat the hell of them. Plus all it takes is one pin to pull and your done, I can put it up or down by myself, no bolts to have to take out or anything.

  2. #2idler2009-05-10 21:26

    Tried pemberton in florida, all the mech thumbs i ever used were made by this company, never had a problem.

  3. #3danhoe2009-05-11 18:20

    Thanks guys, I will look to get some prices on them. digger

  4. #4mduffy2009-07-14 13:18

    Thumb for LS2800 Net Cost-$2650.00 for a Mech Thumb 24" Wide 60" Wide In stock