Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking to buy mini hoe

hougie ยท 2011-05-12 22:42

Hi all I'm planning on buying a used mini hoe shortly from hopefully my local bank. I'm wondering how equipment loans differ from auto loans. I'm planning on spending 20-25000 which isn't all that much. But i'm wondering what to expect from them. Is it like a auto loan where aslong as the value of the machine is higher then the loan they'll give you the money or is there more criteria for equipment purchases.

Replies2
  1. #1DionV2011-12-04 23:05

    Well, this is quite simple. I am currently employed for an equipment financing company. It is quite simple how they work. Based on $25,000 the monthly payment over: 2 years = $1,098/mo 3 years = $774/mo 4 years = $613/mo 5 years = $516/mo 2 being the minimum term and 5 is the max. All have 10% end buy-out options at the end of the term. I can keep this quote available for you. Simply pick out the equipment you would like to purchase whether it be from a dealership or a private sale (we deal with all dealerships and private sellers as long as they are within Canada) and we will take care of the rest! [email protected]

  2. #2hougie2012-01-10 20:06

    I bought it in july, was suprisingly easy to get the loan but thanks anyway. I pay 819 over three years on just over 27000