Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking to find a repair / service manual for a Pel job eb10 can you help ?

happypete ยท 2012-12-31 08:33

Hi All, I have an old Pel Job EB10 which as been sat for ages after replacing it with a 1.5 ton takeuchi some years ago, it does runs ok and looks sad for itself, but thought when i get time I'll get it looking pretty and move it on as its of no use to me. it was slow on the tracks and I think it needed the valves resetting or something , but it moves, digs and lifts so its a usable thing. so I was hoping if anyone has a repair service manual or parts manual on a PDF file or via email where to get one on the web. Would appreciate the assistance cheers my email is [email protected]

Replies0

No replies yet.