Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking to hire Demo man for grapple truck

LightningLoader ยท 2007-01-15 09:43

Hi. I'm the marketing manager at Petersen Industries. We manufacture Lightnign Loader grapple trucks ( www.petersenind.com) . We're looking to hire a person to drive our demonstrator truck. Must have CDL, and be willing to travel. Good speech and social skills. Demo man travels to different regions of the country and stops in at mostly municipal public works or street departments and shows truck. Good thing about this job is we tend to keep you out of the north during the winter since no one wants to look at a truck in the snow. We'd prefer that the person was based out of central FL.

Replies2
  1. #1itsgottobegreen2007-01-15 23:21

    How much are we talking a year?

  2. #2LightningLoader2007-01-16 08:09

    I actually don't know how much the pay is. I'll have the sales manager contact you.