Good afternoon, I am looking to purchase cold milling machinery ASAP in the US. These are going to be used on a big contract overseas and would really appreciate the help! Location doesn't matter as long as the equipment is located inside the USA. My needs: Wirtgen W2000 Years: 2006-11 / hours: 2000-5000 Wirtgen W2100 Years: 2006-11 / hours: 3000-6000 Wirtgen WR2500S Years: 2007-11 / hours: 2000-7000 I am looking to buy (5) units between the W2000/W2100 (either works) and (3) units of the WR2500S. I will purchase this monthly (8 units) for quite a long time. Feel free to contact and inquire about any doubts. Thanks!
Posting the same thing in four different places on the forum, even if it's an offer to buy something, pretty much meets the definition of "spam." We frown on that. We'll leave this one, just in case it helps out one of our members that may have one to sell, but please don't do that again.
I am sorry! No harm intended, just trying to get the word out there! Thanks for leaving this one, Regards
Contact AIS Equipment Company (616) 530-0858
Thank you!
I have been calling non stop but got no answer... will keep trying in the afternoon. Will let you know
Call Dave Reid at wajax equipment he has a W 2000. Wajax Equipment - Head Office 3280 Wharton Way Mississauga, ON L4X 2C5 Tel: 1-800-434-3346 Fax: 905-614-0017 www.wajax.ca Contact(s) David Reid, Wirtgen Product Manager [email protected]
Amazing! Thanks ill follow up with what he said.