Hi there, I operate intrastate in Florida. I have no plans to get my MC authority, FL is plenty big enough for me. But once and a while I get requests from friends and other contacts to go out of state. Mostly specialty boat transport. I am looking for a company that I can sign on with on a need by need basis, and move loads under there MC #. I would book and bid the job. Do all the BOLs and paper work on your letterhead. My customer would send you a check, and you would send me a check, minus your $100 commission. Commission could be negotiated. I would use my contacts, equipment, insurance, operating expenses, etc. Just your MC number and name. I have three prospective loads for two friends I am bidding on this week they want moved within a month. Are you at all interested? If not, know anyone who may be? Sean Steinberg Dirty South Trucking, LLC. www.dirtysouthtrucking.com
No replies yet.