Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looks like a chinese invasion is underway…

DIYDAVE ยท 2016-08-18 06:34

How do you report individual posts as spam, anyway???:beatsme:beatsme

Replies9
  1. #1CM19952016-08-18 06:40

    Click the triangle with the (!) under your member name block. Third icon on the right. For the record it was Korean.

  2. #2RBMcCloskey2016-08-18 09:38

    I can not see anything that looks like what you described.

  3. #3walkerv2016-08-18 10:07

    Little grey triangle at bottom left of every post

  4. #4kshansen2016-08-18 13:43

    Not sure what was meant by "third icon" but I believe this is what was being referred to, circled in red: Maybe a moderator has more options showing there?

  5. #5digger242j2016-08-18 17:17

    Yes, good guess. We see one for the poster's IP, and a second one to "give infraction", which is something we've never used. And CM obviously doesn't read my posts, because I pointed that out the last time he gave that same advice.

  6. #6gtermini2016-08-18 17:41

    I just want to say thanks to the mods. I know it's an almost thankless job with no pay done only for good of doing it. Thanks again for keeping this place running. Greyson

  7. #7kshansen2016-08-18 19:15

    I'll second that sentiment, sure some stuff gets through but even is someone was watching 24/7/365 things would slip through the cracks. This has always been one of the best forums I participate in due both to the mods and the people who post. I know some people can tend to get a bit OT at times and I'm probably one if not the worst violator of that kind.

  8. #8willie592016-08-18 19:57

    Who is this CM you speak of???

  9. #9DIYDAVE2016-08-18 21:14

    Thanks, I'll use it next time...:notworthy