whats the best way to built up blade pins line bore or bushings or has any one used them self adjusting pins and what doses it coust to line bore?
Usually those kinds of pin bores get egged out so putting bushings in them is kinda hard without boring first.
I've got a Komatsu d65-12 that I had new bushings and pins put in. I took the push arms, supports, and cylinder to a local machinist and told him I wanted super hard bushings and softer pins. He bored everything out to handle a 2" Id bushing and then made me greaseable 2" pins out of regular cold rolled round bar. I figure I'd probably have to put new pins in every winter but I've got around 2200 hours on them and there still pretty tight. Total cost tighten the blade was around 3000.00. From here on out though a new set of pins wont be a big deal.