Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lost my 580 SE 4×4 to a fire last night. What to do with the useable parts?

gnlandrus · 2025-04-14 19:37

Sadly, my Case 580 SE was lost to a fire last night. The entire backhoe assembly, from the outriggers back is useable, as well as the 4 in 1 front bucket & hydraulics. I’m in Reno NV area and would like to sell the tractor with these usable parts. Tractor need to be removed from my home and I really don’t want to sell it to a scrap iron facility. These parts are just too hard to find to scrap them. If you are interested, message me and we can talk about it. I will send pictures upon request Thanks, Greg

Replies3
  1. #1cosmaar12025-04-14 20:28

    Man that sucks to hear. I’m assuming no insurance?

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-04-15 07:51

    Was it a 2 stick backhoe or the 3 stick with pedals.

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-04-17 02:51

    Really sad to hear. The backhoe and 4 in 1 bucket shouldn't be too hard to sell. Hydraulic cylinders/valves may be salvageable. How did the fire start?