Ser# 14641. So the high speed travel kicked off the other day and no longer works. I am pretty sure its one of the solinoids in the compartment with the pumps. Mine has 3 lined up in a row front to back. could someone tell me witch one is the travel one? what shoud the voltage be at the plug in when the high speed is engaged? I asume it is 0 when in slow speed? Thanks
the solenoid hanging upside down closest to the front., the middle one is boost and the back is safety.
So mine have the black magnet part pointing up. all three are the same. I can just swap the boost with the travel speed to see if its the magnet? Any idea how the voltage reads when switching the travel speed from low to high? Thanks FWF
You have to look in the pump room, not behind the cab. Also, post serial number, there's 4 different electric schematics for B series
Good day MA 49 is the valve for two speed travel, note it has an override button. Kind regards Uffex
yep, I am in the pump room looks llike the picture Uffex has posted. ser number in first post. EC210V14641. I will check it out tommarrow and see if i can discoveer what failed. Thanks
Turns out it was one of the square relays in the box by the fuel tank. Kind of a strange set up, it used two relays for the travel speed. After swapping the horn relay around with the travel ones a couple times I narrowed it down to the dead one. Thanks