Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

lr622 and 655c Compatible Parts?

kgalloway ยท 2012-12-14 20:45

I am currently working on a LR622 that has been marked as a 655c. The large outer bearing took a crap because the seal was damage at one time and all the fulid was lost plus they were operating in sand. Now the housing and many other parts are condemed. The owner say that the parts are all the same for JD and Liehberr? When i called liehberr they want $22,000 for a reman final drive when i call john deere they want 13,000 but wont guarentee a full core return and nobody knows whether thier the same. When I look at the parts diagrams they are almost exactly the same pictures except for one of the planetary gear sets have a two peice beaing instead of a one. If anny one knows any Info That would be GREAT!!!!

Replies1
  1. #1denver m farms2012-12-15 18:57

    I am nearly 100% sure they are the same.