I have an 06 ls 150. On the spindle that drives the two tire chains on the right side, I lost 3 teeth which snapped the drive chain and chewed up a bunch of stuff. I went to pull the spindle by taking off the snap ring and pulling the bolt off the back. The thing didn't want to budge, so I put a gear puller on it and it stalled the air gun at 650# Now i'm wondering if there is some sort of trick to this or am I going to need to put some heat to the inside bearings till im able to pull out the shaft? Also does anyone know if I can go online to view the owners manual for this thing? thanks joe
Joe you can look up the parts manual for free online.You have to pay for the service manual.I am not sure on operation.I will check. Go to this web site http://northamerica.construction.newholland.com/parts_service.php and click on service and parts .click on the parts catalog in the middle of the page .put you model number and can look at you hole machine.Look under ground drive.than final drive