Hello all, I have a older NH skid steer I need help looking for somewhere I can send the Cluster to be diagnosed and or repaired , I tried Circuit Board Clinics but they are not capable of working on Part # 87366162 or even a way to bypass the damn thing any help would be appreciated . TIA
Those boards are sure getting tough to find it seems. Last I knew, dealers still carried them. They may be aftermarket, but they served their purpose. Unfortunately they were around $1500+ new last I was aware. I have no recommendations for places to send yours to be repaired, but I’m certain there are shops out there that can. In the mean time, do you have an older 170 with the manual park break (lever)? Or the push button auto park brake? Manual one is easier for sure. Lift your seat and remove 9/16 bolts that hold your center cover down (between foot pedals). Wash out the debris to access your control valve. You’ll see two spool locks on top. Those need power in order to unlock. You can power those from a keyed 12v power source and split them with a switch to turn power on and off to the selenoids. When powered, they will retract and release spools to allow you to run your pedals. With your control panel unplugged, you will not have the beeping anymore either. It’s possible that you can pull power straight from battery, but would need to be sure you shut off the power and do not short any wires out when routing. This essentially bypasses all safety switches (seat, seatbelt, and door sensor). So be sure to be smart anyway and use your seatbelt! (Also, don’t crush your door if you have one) the benefit to having the switch, is you can relock your spools for safety when climbing in and out etc.
Honda R02 I appreciate the info will be giving that a try and give an update in case another member ever runs into this situation. Again, thank you for your time.