Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ls 180

geer ยท 2009-02-01 12:52

I have a 2000 or 2001 LS 180, when it ets cold my left wheel won't move. If you push the stick foreward it will kill the machine. Once it warms up after doing several circles it will start working. If it is nice out it works great. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you, Blaine

Replies1
  1. #1accumac2009-02-22 18:11

    I don't know what the parking brake setup is on the LS 180, do you know if there is a left and right brake, I think there is. On the old Hydra-mac, the coldest temperatures would freeze up the parking brake if it had any moisture in the disk. We would aim the torpedo heater at it and it would break free almost instantly. Until it broke free the wheels would not budge on the frozen side. Accumac