Had a chance to buy some Lucas 15-40 for 12$ a gallon . I'm sure thats a good price but my problem is availability if I need a quart here or there after I use the gallons. I had a thread in the shop section on Rotella prices. I really can't see any superior reason to use the Lucas. I do know they make some good products. One product they offer is an engine oil leak sealer. I have 3 engines leaking out the rear main, not pouring or nothing. I'd roll the dice on this. Does anybody use this?
IMO Lucas has some decent products and some that are pretty gimmicky. Engine oil leak sealer is pretty easy, its oil that has an additive to swell the seals. 12 bucks a gallon is decent price for decent oil, what type of 15-40 was it?
I am a global Valvoline distributor selling primarily to the U.S. Military. Look into Valvoline's "premium Blue 15W40 disel engine oil that is endorsed by Cummins and used as original fill for all of thier North American engine manufacturing plants. The oil is more expensive but also provides extended oil interval changes which keeps your equipment up and running longer. www.Valvoline.com . Let me know if I can assist. Bobby King.
Welcome to the Forums bobby king. Take a moment to read the Forum rules - Specifically this section - This post is your freebie. Your posts in the other threads with links to your site will be removed. If you are interesting in becoming a site sponsor, please contact Steve Frasier the sites founder directly. Thank you for your cooperation.