Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LULL 1044-C-54 series II -Deere TF – Transmission ZF 2006

lminter240 ยท 2016-04-21 08:07

I have LULL, and after 6000 hrs. I replaced engine, the model engine is the same but just fuel injection pump is mechanical, throttle by cable the old engine is electronic throttle, engine run good, perfect power but transmission NO MOVE, Module is connected correct (engine control) same body know same about electronic system on this machine??????:Banghead thank you

Replies6
  1. #1laycobeau2016-04-21 13:56

    ZF controllers I have some info on ZF controllers. Do you have a number off the control module? email me beau.bowlan@lei-corp or call 866 529 8365

  2. #2lminter2402016-04-23 11:10

    thank you, I try to call soon THANKS AGAIN

  3. #3lminter2402016-05-09 15:43

    Trans ZF s/n 4660013004. Power shift model WG-98. Module control RE 532628 Thank you

  4. #4laycobeau2016-05-10 12:02

    Looks like this control needs a throttle position input just to start the PTO The sensor may be CAN You are h going to need to call Lull tech asst at1-877-554-5438 Sorry I could not be more help. if any one else can please chime in Beau

  5. #5lminter2402016-05-11 07:06

    Thank you very much

  6. #6lminter2402016-05-21 08:54

    Thank you ALL for help me but trans is fixed and run perfect, is just wire comunicacion from dash to trans. thanks again:notworthy