Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lull 400 – Year unkown

David Richardson ยท 2017-04-04 04:50

Hi Folks, Just joined your wonderful community. I was wondering if anybody had any manual type information on the Lull 400. I just brought it and I can't find any kind of plate with its details. I'm having it shipped, transport company needs exact weight. Help please ? Many thanks Dave.

Replies3
  1. #1Delmer2017-04-04 07:39

    Somebody should know where the plate should be, but that doesn't help if it's gone. Next best is to find the same model machine with the same components: engine, transmission, capacity forks, that has a known weight. That or drive it over a scale at a scrap yard or feed mill.

  2. #292U 34062017-04-04 15:29

    Check jlg.com They have manuals and such online for Lull. The machine weight might be listed in there.

  3. #3David Richardson2017-04-04 20:00

    Thanks guys. I've decided too transport it myself. Gotta get me a dump truck