Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lull 644B-42 Fuel shut off valve wiring

snapper86 ยท 2023-01-26 08:33

I have looked through the service manual for the wiring diagram for the fuel shut off valve wiring but I cant find what Im looking for. I am getting power to the hold side of the solenoid but not the engage while trying to start, Id like to fix this right and not run a wire like the previous owner lol. Any advice as to where this circuit originates or a wiring diagram to show this would be awesome! thanks 4BT non turbo.

Replies3
  1. #1tractormech2023-01-27 21:53

    What's your serial number? What is it doing/not doing? Assume it's jury-rigged right now with extra wires ran? This is the Cummins with the 3 wire solenoid on the back side of the pump?

  2. #2snapper862023-01-28 17:51

    Serial # 01Z24N22-1442 yes it is the cummins with the 3 wire solenoid, key on power, start power, and ground. No jury-rigging on the wiring. pervious owner had a choke cable operating the fuel valve. I am getting power on my key on circuit but I am not getting power when I hit the start switch.

  3. #3tractormech2023-01-28 20:16

    sent you a PM