Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lull 644B service manual – Electrical

Andy1845c ยท 2023-12-04 22:39

Would anyone have access to the correct electrical schematic for a 644B serial ending in 1136? I have found one online that is very very close but the schematic for the control board with the relays under the dash isn't lining up quite right.

Replies5
  1. #1tractormech2023-12-16 22:03

    Sent you a PM

  2. #2willie592023-12-16 22:33

    You can download the manuals for free for that machine from the JLG website

  3. #3tractormech2023-12-16 22:57

    Yes you can. There are some diagrams there. I have a book I bought from JLG years ago that has entailed electrical and hydraulc schematics. It's very entailed and breaks down the machines a lot better than the online doagram. Just thought it might be more helpful for whatever he's needing

  4. #4Andy1845c2023-12-19 22:29

    I've looked at everything on the JLG site. The schematic they have in the 644B Service manual isn't the same as my machine. There are quite a few differences. I found a manual for a 1044 on a sketchy website that has a closer to correct electrical schematic - but still has some differences.

  5. #5willie592023-12-19 22:40

    Keep in mind, it may be possible you may have a machine that was built just before JLG bought out Lull, and during the transfer of information from company Lull to company JLG that specific info for your machine got tangled up and missed out on the exchange. It is possible.