We have a Lull 844C-42 and it seems to have an issue with the frame tilting function. It rides mainly on 3 wheels with the left front hardly touching the ground. Is there any way to re-calibrate the frame tilt so it has equal pressure on both sides? Has anyone experienced this before? Also, does the tilt feature have any self adjustment when driving over uneven terrain? Thanks for any help.
What does it do when you use the sway/frame tilt function.?
I seem to have lost my set of manuals in my various moves, but I believe that machine actually operates in three modes: free float, restricted and locked. And I believe there is always a minimum 100psi-ish pressure on both sides of the cylinder at all times to prevent cavitation. There are LEDs on the circuit board that you can use to diagnos the issue. There is a sensor to detect when the boom is above 30-35 deg, a couple of relays onthe circuit board, and 2 or 3 slenoids. You can download the manual from JLG's web site. ISZ
When we tilt the frame, it goes very slow. I'll check the LEDs when we get it running again, it's getting the engine rebuilt.