Hello there, I have a Kubota 160 size excavator 2019. When I fire up the machine it starts nice but after. 1-2 minutes it dies out. When it shuts off it blows alots of smoke. I will start it again couple of time it will die immediately then I have to play to throttle little bit to keep it working. It works fine on a full throttle but as I mid throttle or idle it dies out slowly blowing smoke. What could the problem be ?
Welcome to the Forums AT! I am no mechanic but it sounds fuel related so first take a look at the fuel filter and fuel/water separator. Other members on HEF are much more knowledgable than I am so hopefully someone will chime in. Good luck!
Good day The nearest I have on file is the 161-3. It helps if you are specific as to the machine you are requesting help, the previous comment is good advice and starting point after you have serviced the fuel system (Basics) we can maybe be of help. Kind regards Uffex