Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Madill…..back in busines under another name

STEVEGODSEYJR · 2011-04-06 16:39

Just saw this cool article. I thought you guys would be interested in reading it! Steve http://www.vancouversun.com/Hope+fo...firm+resurrect+Madill+name/4536144/story.html

Replies9
  1. #1hoglogg2011-04-06 18:48

    sounds great they are a good company from what i have heard.... lets go loggin boys

  2. #2MikeKB2011-04-07 12:44

    I hope this company can manage the Madill line and treat their employees better than the last bunch of owners did. It's a good product...

  3. #3Ryan Rønning2011-04-08 11:27

    I too hope that they stay running strong.

  4. #4KW850&T800H2011-04-08 16:39

    Hope they keep producing, anyone have pictures of a MAdill T2250? I'm doing a custom model. Thanks.

  5. #5KW850&T800H2011-04-08 16:42

    Heres the photo from the article: New log loader, set to go to Oregon. $500,000

  6. #6MikeW792011-04-08 17:26

    The company I worked for used to supply them with different parts for their equipment. I used to frequent their shop up in Kalama Washington. I was wondering about them the other day when I drove by the old location on Interstate 5 and saw the place painted with a new name on the outside of the building. From what I saw, and at the logging conferences I attended where they were displaying, their stuff was really nice.

  7. #7Scott S2011-04-08 18:29

    Any word on yarders they plan to build?

  8. #8Contract Logger2011-04-08 23:43

    The first new 124's already sold. New (continued) models 120, 124, and 172. Being built under contract by Brightwater in New Zealand for a 3 year term. We did go over all this in the Madill thread awhile back..........

  9. #9log big2011-05-18 21:37

    welcome back madill thainks its good to here your back maybe the monster 144 will be back let me no thanks