Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mahindra tractors

moosefd · 2020-03-16 22:40

Anyone running a 40 to 50 hp Mahindra? If so can you tell me about reliability,maintenance and operation. I’m in the market and considering one just don’t anything about them. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1walkerv2020-03-16 22:46

    Your better off with a kubota in that size range .

  2. #2Camshawn2020-03-17 00:03

    I have a 36 hp Mahindra built by Mitsubishi in Japan. 6 yrs old with only an intermittent strarter problem that I may solve one day. Everything else has worked very well. I bought it over the Kubota of the same power rating. The kubota was physically larger but did not lift as much with both the bucket and 3 point. Cam

  3. #3moosefd2020-03-22 13:23

    I have a kubota now. It has been great but I need a larger tractor. I probably won’t buy new so used is in my future. The mahindras seem to be less expensive for comparable hp I just don’t know about reliability as I don’t know anyone who owns one. I have kubota and mahindra dealers within 10 miles so parts are not a problem.

  4. #4Welder Dave2020-03-22 14:58

    Check out sites like Tractorbynet, lots more AG tractor info on there and likely similar questions to yours.