Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manifold

melben ยท 2016-01-27 12:02

Gentlemen I would be interested to know if one of my fellow forumers here may know where I can find a good used exhaust manifold for a 580D Turbo, Case PN A155123. It is not my desire to turn this site into a commercial site but I would like to reach as large a group as possible and this is by far the best place. If any info post back here and we will PM with details. Thank You, Mel

Replies3
  1. #1onemank62016-01-27 13:40

    Hi Mel You might try Dale, i have been getting a lot of stuff for my ck some used and some new from Dale at tractorstuff website e-backhoeparts.com 765-378-3396 he is out of Indiana he has took real good care of me and even if he didnt have the part i needed he located it for me (used stuff) he can get aftermarket stuff and oem at cheaper than we can from the dealer he also will ship to you..... Hope this helps Take care

  2. #2Tinkerer2016-01-29 06:03

    Mel, Have you checked Farmland Tractor Supply in Eugene ,Oregon ? They have a huge salvage yard and and also have an awesome machine shop. I have purchased parts from them in the past. http://www.farmlandtractor.com/product-p/a155123.htm

  3. #3Juskatla2016-01-29 12:44

    Tinkerer, That's a great link. I had been looking for possible suppliers out this way as most I have found were in the Midwest or east. Their machining facility looks first class.