Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manitou MRT 2152150

DOUAHCHIA ยท 2025-02-16 15:36

Hello, I have a problem with the Manitou MRT 2150 series on the general power supply coil EE No signal from the electronic card but when I power from terminal 15 of the key ignition the t.bord lights up and no coil in the system works except S10 coil works normally with the red safety button. and if I power Coil S9 and sometimes I added S15 the functional stabilizers with these standard buttons in both directions and if I power E1 relay to the t.bord the rotation and up or down works but in this case when I disconnect CONNECTOR C15 If the problem persists at the Eprom level of the main board, how should I do the RESET 591444328-MRT-2150-MRT2540-648394ASD-Rev11-10.pdf drive.google.com

Replies3
  1. #1DOUAHCHIA2025-02-16 15:43

    591444328-MRT-2150-MRT2540-648394ASD-Rev11-10.pdf drive.google.com

  2. #2DOUAHCHIA2025-02-16 15:45

    591444328-MRT-2150-MRT2540-648394ASD-Rev11-10.pdf drive.google.com

  3. #3DOUAHCHIA2025-02-16 15:49

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FYtv7_YhwwHi-AbUUuThtEh3P42K0i3g?usp=sharing , https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JAptBwV_ DboXJ6SpEbPxgelUxIJAUA3h?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QmZl3dHLJlyU2RDC4zzkBHDz_rxQIB32? usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1azNpoC1KR7a4S05qT0a3R2FaUISNNjkH? usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h3-30CmTBT6XD98jrQ9UhAaqSZEqBKjU?usp=sharing