Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manitowoc scale models

Northart ยท 2008-12-30 19:48

Wow, order direct from Manitowoc, scale models. :usa 4100 scale model for $300. Nice ones . Takes room for these guys. http://www.towsleys.com/mcg/default.aspx?p=viewcat&showpage=7&subcat=&page=all

Replies5
  1. #1qball2008-12-30 20:32

    they are really nice models. the 4100 tower is incredible.

  2. #2Dewoc192008-12-30 20:39

    4100 tower and the 4100 ringer both with full extension kits is the only way to go!

  3. #3Falcon2009-01-20 17:57

    I'm new to the construction diecasts and new to this forum. I just ordered my first crane which is the 4100W crawler. I like the looks and everyone is happy with theirs so I thought it was a good choice. Looking forward to getting mine soon and learning a lot from you guys. This seems like an addictive hobby!! Sean

  4. #4stretch2009-01-20 20:16

    You have no idea...:cool2

  5. #5hummer132009-01-22 18:40

    Many of thousands of dollars later nobody warned me about the addiction Jason