Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manuals for Deutz-Fahr Dx-6.05

towbar ยท 2022-11-02 08:54

looking for refs: parts, workshop, operator, any other docs also reliable sources for genuine parts Thanks a gig

Replies9
  1. #1Delmer2022-11-03 22:39

    Some of the manuals are online, free or cheap. For reliable aftermarket parts, Memo parts.

  2. #2towbar2022-11-04 07:37

    I've ordered a 160 or so page *Dx series drive-train dealer training manual* which should be very useful, I've bookmarked an available Parts manual, BUT THAT'S ALL. Just can't find anything else (so far), I wonder if there are may so underdocumented products? I mean they must have sold quite a few of them! Looking for - operator manual (dx-6.05 or very similar in the series) - owner manual if exists separately - full shop manual Just days earlier I was still 'casing' a Case-IH-5130 and in minutes I found and downloaded the free 2000 page Service Manual.

  3. #3Delmer2022-11-04 09:40

    SDF is still in business and I'm sure they'll get them to you one way or another, but it won't be cheap.

  4. #4towbar2022-11-04 10:50

    SDF, the Deutz-Fahr parent company? They have my request, no answers yet (sent 3-4 days ago)

  5. #5Deutzfan2023-05-24 17:45

    Hi, did you ever have any luck with manuals for the 6.05? I have one which just yesterday when I depressed the clutch I had to put my foot below to lift it.. thought that was strange until I went to press again and it dropped to the floor.. Of course i was in 1st tipping a trailer and couldn't pull it out of gear.. had to stall her If you have any links to workshop manual, I would be really grateful..

  6. #6towbar2023-05-24 22:32

    I'm just beginning to re-assemble mine and I haven't doen any pedals yet but it sounds like a hydraulic bleedout. I bought this one and it's one of only 2 links I have. It has missing chapters 11 - Front aXLE DRIVE 12 - PTO shaft 13 - Service brake 14 - Parking brake told the guy too, but I have no idea what he's done about it since. At he time he gave me a partial refund so I have no rocks to throw The existing content is multilingual and is about 975 pages and a 125 mb file. Here's my screenshot taken when I ordered it. Another very promising source was in war-torn Ukraine, but under the circumstances I didn't feel safe sending credit card info there. If he's o the level and able to deal, the man seems to have tons of manuals! http://engine.od.ua [email protected] If anyone has dealt with him I'd like to know too. The parts manual can help some times too. I don't have a link any more but google for a manual "Deutz Fahr Tractor DX 4.10-DX 7.10 Parts Catalog.rar", I think I got it from a guy in Viet-Nam, fast and straight-forward online deal ending with a PDF download (about 280mb). HTH

  7. #7Deutzfan2023-05-25 02:48

    Yes, when I bought her about 8 or 9 years ago she was locked solid. We presumed the clutch had seized and split her only to find it was a pin that had come off going to the clutch, easy fix. Put her back together, painted her up and she hasn't missed a beat till now... can't really complain..

  8. #8towbar2023-05-25 06:58

    I bought mine last fall, ALL of the underbody covered in 1/2" thich black oil-mud so I spent the winter stripping and cleaning. Got the engine half-way done but the truth is I don't even know if it has a hydraulic clutch or cable, been to busy with other chores. Just yesterday I discovered a stripped M18 bolt holding the axle-housing so that's gonna be an uplanned pull. I _could_ fake thread repair with epoxy and stuff but having learned basic mechanics in the military I'm neuronally incapapable of letting something like that get by me

  9. #9DayanB2023-11-05 16:41

    I downloaded the Deutz Fahr DX6.50 Parts Manual from the internet and printed it so I could use it in the workshop. Give me an email at [email protected] if you want this manual, I'll send it to you for free .