Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey F> 2244

clydecrashcop ยท 2017-09-23 08:11

does anybody have or know where I could find chain, pins rollers and bushing for a massey 2244. I understand that they are REALLY hard to find track parts for. Maybe somebody has a parts machine. Or maybe somebody would know what might fit on there as well. Thank you for reading, Clyde

Replies2
  1. #1DMiller2017-09-23 08:45

    As the machine is no longer listed in any literature I have access to probably not. If you could lay hands on a service manual it should give the rail inspection measurement specs and rail pitch where from there you could look to a close match to another make as Deere or Komatsu.

  2. #2old-iron-habit2017-09-25 20:57

    If push comes to shove you may find a close alternate and weld on sprocket rims from another make. Rollers, idlers, etc can be welded up and new bushings turned if necessary.