if I can ask for material handlers for crane excavator loaders, they can only be used for the purpose of handling scrap, logs or reclaimed materials or they can be used for other purposes, or with a suitable set-up they could be used to make and build stone containers and move boulders like big cranes and excavators do, or don't fit this application, sorry for the somewhat trivial question thanks https://www.tabarelli.com/ d https://www.solmec.it/it/ http://www.officineminelli.it/it/ http://www.colmarspa.com/home.asp?lang=it http://www.colmarspa.com/products.asp?lang=it
it could be used for dredging work or dredging pontoons could be set aboard barges for maritime dredging works to clean rivers canals water courses has a telescopic arm, with some modifications. what do you think
We have the Sonnebogan, Liebherr and Exodus units here, most are working in the scrap metal industry. They aren't highly thought of and no one wants a used one anywhere that I know of.
sennebogen ? are German machines I think. of the fuchs terex what do you say I heard a lot of good in a fair, maybe it was a dealer in disguise in disguise Exodus??? what is it, never heard of, let me know give me a clarification give me detailed information if you can excuse me if I take advantage is I'm taking advantage of your precious time thanks
Exodus was a company out of Canada that started making that type of machine around 2009 or maybe earlier. Then Caterpillar bought them out, made a few machines and then shut down the factory. They had multiple high dollar repair problems. I think there are a couple of machines in used inventory at the local Cat dealer.
would you kindly have some photos or other material on the net I have not found anything sorry if I torment you with my continuous requests I am too boring and fussy forgive me, thanks again sorry
Here is a link to the one being offered for sale in Washington State. https://www.ncmachinery.com/cat_used_equipments/950493
thank you for your precious intervention, I have not found the official exodus site on the net, perhaps it will have closed its doors or perhaps absorbed by a big brand like caterpillr or similar, thanks again for the information and your precious time, sorry if I disturbed you and took advantage of the your availability thanks again ???? exodus crane?
You are asking good questions so please, don't feel apologetic for asking them.
you are kind and understanding but I have my limits and sometimes I can be boring and fussy again for your valuable additional news on the net there are no news and information on material handlers, they are special machinery in my part the scrap dealers call them spiders or polyps , thanks again, in Italy the tabarelli i solmec i minnelli colmar and other chargers produced by artisan firms are used a lot. it is not a widespread machine https://www.zemac.net/usato/#filter-caricatori https://www.solmec.it/it/ [URL='http://www.officineminelli.it/it/']www.officineminelli.it/it/ https://www.tabarelli.com/usato/ http://replay.protagonistideltempo.it/EuromecSrl/1/pdf/GENERAL.pdf[/URL]
It looks like they are operating along the same theme. Picking up odd shapes of material and moving them to another place.
as a young man I worked in a waste plant we had a tabarelli and a rubberized O & K excavator, I used only the caterpillar 928 G loader and the t 41 caterpillar telehandler, the tabarelli spider and the excavator only a too dangerous skilled worker used it to be used inside the building shed to feed the plant's hoppers https://www.mantsinen.com/en/company/history/
Those extending cabs give you the feel of floating above the ground almost like flying. I never got real comfortable in them and learning the controls with all the safety features is a real pain when I only got to spend less than an hour doing an inspection on the machine.
right and keen observation, we see that you are an experienced veteran of the sector, I very humbly and honestly when I was working at the waste company and I was a beginner, I just washed and greased the various parts we repeat I used a tabarelli , however solmec are also widely used