got a Maxxum 125 EP Multicontroller, and its having weird glitches, first, I cant calibrate the tranny, cause it says "U 26" which is, "clutch pedal not released", which it is...**if I look in the service manual what the "typical value" when the clutch is released should be, and compare it to what the value is, its correct**....but the tractor still thinks the clutch isn't released, and also...it thinks the clutch isn't depressed when it is.....I've checked out the potentiometer, and it works....everything works as it should, but the tractor still thinks something is wrong...it doesn't make sense to me... these issues are intermittent....they usually go away after a couple days but this time its been a week.....last time i used the service tool to try to fix it...i just cleared all the calibration values and started over....and it worked...idk why......could this be a TCU problem? **** these are the values i compared...both are what they should be (maxxum (full).PNG)
No replies yet.