Then again perhaps this is all SOP as far as they are concerned, but I would not feel too secure with those back tires flattening out like that. Especially with the kids watching! Our Dept. of Transport might very well consider the vehicle to be overloaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SodgUKkpBQ
this method of loading/unloading is the way they do it in SE Asia, I am in the Philippines now and what you saw in the video is the norm.
work with what you have.
Yair . . . No worries. People seem to get anxious when they see tyres flatten and the front wheels off the ground. It's no big deal. We used to hook the winch rope onto the tow hooks of D7's and HD16's and suck them straight onto the back of the 'B' Models and the Pete's . . . the Peterbuilts were real long wheelbase and the front wheels could end up eight or ten feet off the ground. Them's were the days . . . it felt like you were doing something.(grins) Cheers
I want to see them load the roller.
All they missed was a set of wheel chocks.
Of cause it's safe, he had a hi-vis shirt on. They did a good controlled job
Good driver steady not panicing I would employ them all without references as long as they were Good timekeepers
I'll bet they have a ''system'' down for that too.Probably the film of it is on OSHA's ''DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON YOUR WORK PLACE.''
Oh yeah, that's why I want to see it.:cool2