Hey all, I'm working on a 2016 Volvo MC95c. Having issues with the starting circuit, as well as finding proprietary information regarding wiring pertaining to this specific model. I've been called in by the customer because several dealers have attempted to repair this issue unsuccessfully, the machine will not start, no crank, I'm able to cross the starter and get the machine running but no hydraulic functions work, and parking brake will not release. Most recently I've acquired JCB software and have figured out how to connect via my nexiq usb link 2 successfully, confirming ignition power to starter solenoid in the software but machine will still not start, with the key held in the start position the starter will "bump" repeatedly when the RH upper console resets, but will not complete an ignition cycle. The glow plugs also function on and off repeatedly, restarting the countdown sequence. Also the 'WIF' code will sporadically pop up on the RH console screen, No WIF sensor is installed on the machine that i can find. With the machine running after crossing the starter solenoid, hydraulic pressure is registered on JCB software at 25bar, but only at 'hyd. pressure' port on pump. Visual inspection of wiring harness came up empty, unable to access harness under pump, looking to confirm ECM pinout to test continuity between ECM and engine bay. Thanks in advance for the info, cheers!
No replies yet.