Hello, I no longer have 5 volt on all pressure sensors. I took it back to a repairer and found no anomalies on the components! Is the program corrupted? thanks for help.
Are you able to get into self diagnostics through the monitor ? May give an indication of the integrity of the main controller. Checked all the 5 volt sensor wiring for shorts or grounds ?
Thanks Dave for the information. -Self diagnostic indicate there's no step motor, no EC sensor. We use a rigid bar manually to run at 1800 tr/mn. And now I have some PS fault code. Before I don't have the PS fault code. I had only Fault code 21 ((ABNORMAL PUMP 2 SWASH ANGLE CONTROL) with Palm Dr ZX. -Also I just noticed that on the new Pump Harness (bought in China after market) there's no the two Water-Proof-Joint 1 and 2 (encircled in red). -I was wondering if the machine can work normally without the STEP MOTOR and without EC SENSOR. Before the KPM K5V 200DPH OE11, main pump overhaul, it always worked without STEP MOTOR. I took it in a pitiful state. I changed almost all the pressure sensors, the 2 Angle Sensor and the MCX. Problem has gotten worse since the MCX fuse blew. Before I only had power on the 4-spool Solenoid Valve. The 5-spool doesn't regulate. Now there's no current on the two solenoids valves. I also noted that I have 26 volt between the (wire 3 and wire 5 MC connector A). Is this normal? Best regards,
@LACHAU may be able to answer some of your questions.
1/- Regarding the "no 5 Volt for the sensor" issue: You should check from MCX PIN #B20 and then check the connectors, wires, etc. Anyway, I think it's missing in one of the connectors due to poor contact of the connector. 2/- I really don't understand what you mean by PS fault code! What are PS fault codes? 3/- It's OK. The machine can operate without "STEPPING MOTOR + EC sensor". But of course, the machine's performance cannot be achieved optimally (100%). In some cases, when running a machine without a stepper motor and EC sensor, you have to readjust the main pump regulator a bit otherwise the engine will be overloaded.
Thank you very much LACHAU. PS mean Pressor Sensor #4436271 (HIGH P), #4436535(Low P), #4436536(Low pressure).
As I said, on my PUMP HARNESS harness, which I bought from China (second market), I did not find the two connectors circled in green. however the reference is good! PART NO. of this harness for me is: #4477726. I opened the electric sheath and counted 23 wires! On the table this corresponds to the power supply of the connectors (P/S, Angle sensor, PD (pump displacement)) for example 166 it is from WATER PROOF JOINT-1 TO P/S (4-SPOOL). Is my harness wrong? Also I would like to know what the double arc of a circle in electrical schematics means (it is arrowed in blue)? Best regards,