Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MEP 805B

southernman13 · 2023-08-06 07:55

Military 30KW. I have one I purchased prob 6-8 years ago. Never did anything with it. Now my some needs it ! The fuel tank drain is leaking whet it couple to the tank. Can’t really see much or anything. Looks like it was probably hit with a forklift or something. Just curious if anyone had one they could take pic of maybe. It has a place to connect an external fuel tank. Worst Come to worst I’ll go that route. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1southernman132023-08-06 10:44

    Ok I figure it out. I was correct someone hit it with something and pulled the fitting out of the tank. It’s a poly tank and has a WELL-NUT in it. Or had one in it lol. It was ripped out. Good thing is the tank looks fine and I’ll order a new A3816 WELL-NUT we should be good to go !