Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

merry x-mas

hoeman600 ยท 2008-12-23 20:00

found this on stripmine.org its not mine just sharing here

Replies14
  1. #1cat 3852008-12-23 21:33

    i wonder who brought that one up at the morning meeting?ha,ha

  2. #2Red Bank2008-12-23 22:48

    :bouncegriI am offended that they did not spell "Christmas"

  3. #3JimBruce422008-12-24 10:36

    They probably just ran out of room, lol. Merry Christmas to you as well hoeman, good to see you're still around, you've been quiet here lately.

  4. #4Haul-Pak2008-12-24 13:22

    Nice pic and I seen it on Stripmine. People are saying it may be a Fake. Still very affective. Look's like they piled up in a Blast pattern?

  5. #5AtlasRob2008-12-24 15:41

    Fake or genuine :beatsme still a very good picture and put a smile on my face Merry Christmas everybody. :drinkup

  6. #6digger242j2008-12-24 16:41

    Since you put smilies at both ends of that, I believe you're just kidding, but there are a lot of people who are truly offended at the abbreviation. They shouldn't be, because it's a legitimate abbreviation, going back nearly a couple thousand years. Read about it at Snopes, and Wikipedia. (Just going about my usual work of spreading peace, love, and harmony throughout the world, not just during this season, but all year. :angel) (Boy, I'm just full of it today, aren't I? ) Merry Xmas to all! (Or, alternately, Merry Holiday of Your Choice.)

  7. #7Deere96702008-12-24 21:24

    UMMMM Digger?????? What happened to the reaper? I dont think I can take the bull with the nose ring very seriously...........need the reaper back!

  8. #8Red Bank2008-12-24 23:00

    I think the tired look on the bull's face came from monitoring the union/nonunion thread:bouncegri And yes Digger I was just kidding. I thought that would be cute since there did not seem to be enough room to write it all out in the pit Merry Christmas to you and all and thanks for what you do.

  9. #9digger242j2008-12-25 00:17

    "The Reaper's Apprentice" apparently decided that my avatar should be more reflective of the quality of my posts. I guess he couldn't find a picture of the other end though. I think the little fellow in pink still suits Squizzy just fine though... I figured as much. And thank you for the kind words. Merry Christmas to all...

  10. #10CM19952008-12-25 17:07

    Well they do dry it (the manure that is) and burn it for heating and cooking in some countries around the world, so there not all worthless......

  11. #11Deere96702008-12-25 18:11

    :d hahahahhahaha bs

  12. #12digger242j2008-12-25 20:14

    Yes. Third world countries, like..... ...Alabama!

  13. #13CM19952008-12-25 20:24

    Well..... it is a renewable resource........:beatsme

  14. #14Turbo218352008-12-25 20:35

    But it releases non earth friendly gasses.