Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mf200 flywheel

seansparks ยท 2023-02-14 00:44

Hi all, I have a mf200 drott and am missing the flywheel and torque convertor, would anyone know of a wrecker or have any of these parts, mainly the flywheel at the moment so I can run the engine which has been rebuilt and I probably part her out, undercarriage and track gear are pretty good. Thanks Sean

Replies6
  1. #1JimInOz2023-02-14 05:46

    Phil Hunt Parts in Tamworth might have the parts you need. I have a few ** 2244 parts here.

  2. #2Tones2023-02-14 08:17

    South Burnett tractor parts. I think they have Hanamog stuff there which may cross over.

  3. #3seansparks2023-02-14 16:24

    Hey, thanks for the contacts and the quick replies

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-02-14 22:31

    Flywheel might be the same as an Ag tractor and available at an Agco/** dealer. AD3-152 is a very popular engine.

  5. #5Sportsman7622023-02-15 22:56

    Here is a link on Minnpar's website to the manual. https://cdn.minnpar.com/partbooks/m...rguson) parts manuals/MF200 PM #1436365M1.PDF The part number for the flywheel is 975880m1. It looked like an odd ** number to me so I dug into it and it is actually a Landini part. Fits Massey 200, 200B, and Landini 4000. Looks like All State Ag Parts and Wengers both have parted out machines. However they are in the US, so not sure how that will help you in AU. https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...facturer=MASSEY FERGUSON&Condition=DISMANTLED

  6. #6Welder Dave2023-02-15 23:54

    Check with Perkins. Maybe the part number crosses to a wheel tractor part. MF135, MF20 and MF40 all used the same engine as did some forklifts. ** bought Landini is how they got into crawler tractors.