Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MF300 tracked loader

Mf300 DROTT · 2024-03-29 19:23

Gday all iv got a MF300 drott chasing a part number for the large hydraulic filter that goes in the hydraulic tank I have original part number as 1430 492 M92 but not having any luck finding anything on the interweb was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Replies8
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-03-30 00:49

    I would see if I could find a listing for ** in a filter manufacturers catalogue like Baldwin or any other popular filters. Maybe an ** Ag dealer would have a cross for it?

  2. #2Mf300 DROTT2024-03-30 00:58

    You’re a ledgend all ** dealers in Australia aren’t interested put it in the too hard basket it’s a shame used too be a good place once ‍♂️

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-03-30 01:17

    I'd bet it's not an exclusive ** filter. Maybe a Donaldson like most air filters were.

  4. #4shopguy2024-03-30 07:06

    Baldwin pt370

  5. #5JimInOz2024-04-01 01:05

    See if Phil Hunt Parts in Tamworth can help. ** Industrial parts are hard won,but this filter should match to a Donaldson,etc..

  6. #6Mf300 DROTT2024-04-01 05:38

    Thanks Jim I’ll give em a bell tomorrow

  7. #7Mf300 DROTT2024-04-01 05:42

    Your on the money just can’t find 1 in oz ‍♂️ The dimensions are rite tryed cross reference it but no luck I’ll keep at it thanks for the info

  8. #8Mf300 DROTT2024-04-02 06:42

    Your on the money but I’m not willing too pay $400 for a filter thanks for your time and connections I’m onto something see how I go! Funny when ya get chasing something how **** pops up when they get back to me I’ll let you all know hopefully I’m on too something good