Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mia J1939 Cat 320F codes

JRsEquipment · 2022-05-24 15:58

Cat 320F Excavator S#YBM Has codes displayed in screen 1888-3, 3090-20 and 4682-3. To the right of each code says " J1939". I have 3 different versions of Cat sis all working with this serial # but does not have these codes listed. anyone have anything on these codes? and why they are not listed in cat SIS?? I have ET but the machine is not near the shop so was trying to research prior to going, Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2022-05-24 16:06

    1888 local GPS antenna 3090 Aftertreatment #1 SCR Dosing Reagent Pressure Sensor 4682 ain't in the book

  2. #2Nige2022-05-24 16:35

    4682 - Cellular Antenna. Two of the three (the antenna ones) sound like an issue with the Product Link.

  3. #3JRsEquipment2022-05-24 16:47

    Much appreciated! How did you find them?? any troubleshooting on the 3090-20? In SIS I see a 3090-3 and 3090-4 but not -20

  4. #4Nige2022-05-24 17:18

    See the three docs in the attachment.