Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan 310

JTL ยท 2009-02-14 21:30

I went out for a drive this afternoon and found this old girl sitting in a farmers shop yard. Gotta love them old Double Brested Road Oilers!!

Replies3
  1. #1RonG2009-02-15 05:18

    I used to run one of those with a Hancock elevator scraper on it.I don't remember there being any mufflers to obstruct my vision on the model that I ran though.LOL. The people that designed it made the front wrap around bumper the fuel tank and it always impressed me as forward thinking engineering.Ron G

  2. #2Tonytires2009-06-04 14:25

    Yea me to ron, but you almost think that design would've been their first idea if they thought a little longer about it. JTL, your signature is funny, I related to it bc the city is so knitpicky about our stormwater regulations it's hard to make money without someone breathing down your kneck about regulations.

  3. #3bigrus2010-02-03 06:54

    Oily They're just like old Harleys, 'it don't leak oil, it's just marking it parking space"