Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan 35A 1965 Help needed

Janner ยท 2015-07-01 15:59

Hi all, Please go gentle with me as first post , but here goes !! My father has a Michigan 35A of 1965 that he has driven from new ! its still home in the workshop awaiting my hands to start restoration, we need a brake master cylinder initially to get it safe to drive to the shot blasters , we will need to make a new cab, new bonnet etc , but if you could possibly understand the meaning of this machine to our family, you would understand its a very very important bit if kit, my Dad is approaching 80 years old now and I really would like for him to see it restored before its too late !! I will be needing parts and advice along the way , but I will post photo's old and current to hopefull get you all to understand the importance of this machine to us , Thanks for a great site , looking forward to posting updates along the way. Regards Jon

Replies1
  1. #1lantraxco2015-07-01 16:25

    These folks have some old parts books on their website and I think may be of help to you in finding some of the part you will need: http://www.minnpar.com/ Good luck with her!